The SIMS Parent App is now avaible to Parents and Guardians. To learn how to use the SIMS Parent App please click the read more link
Before beginning the registration processes, you will need the following:
- The date of birth of one of your children who attends the school.
- A Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter or SIMS ID account. You can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online - they are free, easy to set up and you can use any valid email address and password.
View a tutorial on the registration process:
- SIMS Parent: Parent Registration Tutorial (PDF version)
- SIMS Parent: Parent Registration Tutorial (MP4 version)
- Open the email and click the link or the website URL as instructed. A new internet browser window will open and you will be asked to log in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only users with an existing SIMS ID account can enter their details in the Username and Password fields that are displayed.
- Users who do not have a SIMS ID account should register with a Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook or Twitter account. Click the icon for the relevant Third Party account (Facebook and Twitter are accessible via the Use another provider button) and you will be directed to sign in using your existing details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be guided through the login process. Once logged in, you will be asked if you want to authorise SIMS Parent to use your account.
- You will now be asked for an Invitation code.
- If you were able to use click this link in the email you received, this field will be populated automatically.
- If you had to select the web address in the email, you will need to copy the invite code from the email and paste it into the space provided.
- Enter the Date of birth of one of your children attending the school.
This is for security purposes only and this information will not be used in the SIMS Parent system.
- Click the Register button to continue.