LE ROCQUIER SCHOOL COVID-19 WORKPLACE SAFETY
The Government of Jersey requires all business to put in place workplace plans to ensure safe working practices during the pandemic. It is a mandatory requirement for each Department to complete this workplace safety plan before recalling employees to the workplace. Director Generals must nominate a manager to complete this on their behalf for each workplace within their department.
There are a number of documents regarding Le Rocquier School COVID-19 Workplace Safety.
- Le Rocquier School COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan
- Le Rocquier School Risk Assessment for Safe Return of staff and students (COVID-19)
- What to do if someone is ill (COVID-19)
- What to do if someone needs first aid
- Photos of how the school looks for parents and students
folder Please go to this link where these documents can be downloaded or read in PDF format